Meridian's 24/7 Online Account Management System (E-Info)
What is E-Info?
E-Info is an innovative, time-saving tool that provides you immediate online access to in-depth information of your equipment. Accessed through www.MeridianOffice.com with your individual, secure passcode from your own computer, E-Info enables you to manage your account, request service, enter meter readings, order products and supplies such as toner cartridges, maintenance kits and much more! Through E-info, Meridian Office Systems, Inc. provides our customers with the ability to obtain real-time detail on equipment, gain additional customer service and support.
How can I register?
If you kown your account number, your account number will be your login ID, you can pick your Password by click Self Signup. Please make sure input the information exact same as appeared on the invoice that you received from us.
If you do not have account number, please complete the Registraton Form or contact your us at (972)690-3661 or email: contact@MeridianOffice.com. After completing the registration form, you will receive an email with your login and password information. Please save this information for your records.
When can I access my account?
Access your E-Info account 24/7. Log-In anytime to enter:
1. Request Service Calls
2. Order Supplies and Other Products
3. Enter Meter Readings
Is there a charge for this service?
How To Use E-Info?
E-Info is Free to all Meridian Office System, Inc. customers.
Follow the listed steps below:
1. Log into our website www.MeridianOffice.com
2. On the left side, you will see the following heading:
A. Order Toner/Cartridge 3. Pick the option you want to do: For Example, if you want to enter your meter reading for the month, pick the option "Enter Meter Reading."
B. Enter Meter Reading
C. Place Service Call
4. This will take you to a page or screen that you will see "Current Customers...Enter Meter Reading Here." Place your curser over it and double click it to link into our database.
5. At this time it will ask you for a company number and password (We have you setup with the following company number and password):
A. Your Company Number 6. Once you have type the proper company number and password in, click the "LOGON" button and you will be logged into our database where you have the option to do all that was stated above.
B. Your Password
7. You should now see our "Meridian Logo" and "Customer Home Page" located beneith it. From this page you will see your name and address under "Customers." Below you will be able to pick from these three choices:
A. Service Summary (From here you can place a service call for each specific piece of equipment that you have, which in turn will send you a return e-mail notifying you that we have received it and that it is logged into our system.)
i. Under the Service Summary Menu, you can place your curser over the place a new service call which will take you to another screen that will give you detailed information on what to place in each required field. Once you have filled out the three fields, place your curser over the Continue Button on the bottom of the screen.
ii. From this screen, you can validate or cancel the call based on the information provided. Once you submit your service call, a new screen will pop up confirming your service call so that you can print it off and be reassured that we received it.)
B. Meter Summary (From here you can place the meter reading for each specific piece of equipment that you have:
i. Please Note - You will not be able to place a "Meter Reading" unless your meter reading is due!!!
1. The majority of our customers have us notify them by e-mail when their meter reading is due just as a friendly reminder from us. If you would like to be put on that list, please e-mail us at email@example.com and you willbe put on our list of notification so that each month, quarter, etc. you will be notified.
2. Once you have put in your meter reading for a specific piece of equipment, you will see a screen that shows a check mark and confirms that your meter was posted and will also allow you to print off a copy for your records.
C. Order Summary (From here, you will be able to order supplies for your equipment and will receive an e-mail notifying you that your order has been received by our shipping department.) We truly believe that those of you who try out these services that we are now offering will be more than satisfied. We are very happy to now have the oppertunity to offer them to you and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.
i. The nice thing about this feature is that it will only allow you to order the supplies like toner, staples, etc. that go specifically in your type of equipment. This ensures that your order is always correct and the right product is sent to you.
ii. Find Items To Order By Equipment block will allow you to order your supplies for your specific type of equipment. Simply place your curser over "List Equipment" and this will bring up each and every piece of equipment that you have under contract with Meridian Office Systems, Inc.
iii. On the left hand side of the page you will see your equipment ID number which will consist of 4 numbers for the specific piece of equipment that you would like to place an order for. If you place your curser over the given for the piece of equipment that you want to order toner for your curser will allow you to click on that number and take you to the proper items for that specific piece of equipment. Put the quantity in and hit the "Add" Button.
iv. This will take you to another screen that will allow you to add more items for the equipment if you have more than one piece of equipment Meridian Office Systems, Inc.
v. Once you have added added all the items that you want to add, you can submit your order and at that point, a "Order Submitted" screen appears giving you a reference number to refer back to.